Tuesday 26 November 2013

NaBloPoMo Day 24: NaBloPoMo

I started this challenge because once uni was over I didn't want to be wasting my days and I thought this would be one nice activity to fill them with. I've been surprised that actually it has been the complete opposite case and I've been so busy I've struggled to find time to write posts. I'm glad I decided to do this challenge I'm just disappointed with how often it has gotten to 11pm and I've thought 'oh crap i need to rush out a blog post in the next hour', I'm also dissapointed with how many great idea's I've had that have just been resting in my drafts because I haven't had enough time to write them. I guess I just didn't realise how busy organising an overseas trip in a week would be. It was 26 degrees today, but when I woke up it was 14, as such i was not prepared for warm weather. For the first time in what felt like 6 months but realistically was probably only 2, I didn't spend the entire day indoors, working, studying, or watching tv and researching Italy. Instead I went out and about! I saw a movie with Missy (Catching Fire, it was amazing. It probably helped that I couldnt really remember the book but I thought as a movie it was incredible, stunning and moving.) which granted was inside in the dark but then after that I spent the whole afternoon at the park with one of my favourite little children. She ran around on her own for most of the time but I truly think that just being oustide in the sun and heat for that long gave me heat exhaustion, and now i'm deathly tired. Also it was grey skies and I didn't have sunglasswa so I was all squinty which makes me headachey. It was not a great formula for trying to book more italian accommodation but I did it! Anyway my whole point was I'm exhausted, I can't keep my eyes open and everything is tiring. But everything in life is great right now so being this tired and going to sleep at 10:30 is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment