Thursday 18 July 2013

Thinking about travel

Thinking about travel is not out of the ordinary for me, in fact it occupies a large part of my time but recently I was wondering what it is about travel that is so enticing to me. I came to realise my love for travel and love for science are more entwined than I ever thought, both stem from the fact I am absolutely fascinated with The World, both are learning about how and why the world works. From constant random movement of atoms to the scattered movements of individuals through crowds in Kings Cross Station. At university I learn about ionic and covalent bonds which hold everything in the world together, but i want to go out and see the societies, cultures, relationships and traditions which are equally important in keeping the world from falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment